Wellcare Reduced Sugar Strawberry Flavour Jelly Mix
Part of the range of hassle free ambient dessert and bakery mixes which has been developed to help Healthcare operators cater for a range of dietary requirements. The Wellcare Reduced Sugar Sponge Mix with Bran is a complete powder mix requiring the addition of water to produce a batter for baking a wholemeal sponge cake. The mix is versatile for cupcakes, sandwich cakes and loaf cakes.
|PER 42G PORTION
|Of which saturates||0.8g||1.1g||2%|
|Of which sugars||11g||4.5g||5%|
1. Place the required quantity of mix into a machine bowl fitted with a beater attachment.
2. Gradually add the water over 1 minute, mixing on SLOW speed.
3. Scrape down and mix on MEDIUM speed for 2 minutes.
4. Place the required quantity of mix into desired tin and bake for the times stated above at 180°C (170°C fan)/350°F/gas mark 4. Bake until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
5. Leave to cool before serving.
WHEAT flour, polydextrose, sugar, sweeteners (maltitol, sucralose), vegetable oil (sunflower), WHEAT bran (4.5%), raising agents (potassium carbonates, diphosphates, calcium phosphates), whole EGG powder, skimmed MILK powder, glucose syrup, MILK proteins (contains LACTOSE), rice starch, emulsifiers (polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
* Many of our products are made from natural resources, the composition of which may vary. In the case of modifications the attached mentioned information will not be updated automatically.